After much controversy and an awkward apology, Naughty Dog has released patch 1.02 for their smash hit, The Last of Us. The patch removes the offending sex line numbers which were accidentally included on a bulletin board found in the game.
In addition to the removal of the sex line numbers, the patch also brings a whole slew of improvements and new features. Here is a complete list of changes that the 1.02 update brings:
Single player: Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed.
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often.
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed.
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes.
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned.
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu.
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now.
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds.
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo.
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee.
The studio has said that players can expect more fixes soon.